Thursday, August 17, 2006

More iPod Fun

The soundtrack of my life, a la iTunes. I chose to use iTunes shuffle for this, as it's a more robust representation of my musical inclinations (for better or for worse. Can you say, "Xanadu"?), containing nearly every song I've ever known/loved. I don't know if my iTunes knows me as well as my iPod, though.

Opening credits:
Eleanor Rigby, Aretha Franklin

Waking up:
Josephine, The Wallsflowers

Average day:
In the Walls, Stellastar*

First date:
Pele Merengue, Luscious Jackson

Falling in love:
Happiness is a Warm Gun, The Beatles

Love scene:
Puke and Cry, Dinosaur, Jr.

Fight scene:
Flower, Liz Phair

Breaking up:
Rocky Raccoon, The Beatles

Getting back together:
Level, The Raconteurs

Secret love:
Brilliant Mistake, Elvis Costello and the Attractions

Life's okay:
Intermission-lude, TLC

Mental breakdown:
Hypnotize, The White Stripes

Driving:
Little House of Savages, The Walkmen

Learning a lesson:
Fuck and Run, Liz Phair

Deep thought:
Lonely in Love, Lyle Lovett

Flashback:
Coming Out, The Killers

Partying:
Bathroom Girl, Air

Happy dance:
Someday Soon, Wilco

Regretting:
Even the Losers, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Long night alone:
Out of Touch, Lucinda Williams

Closing credits:
Vision of Division, The Strokes

I would definitely see this movie. (Thanks Tim!)

No comments: