Tuesday, March 28, 2006

what the hell?


The cats are trying to kill me, or run me out of town, or make me questions my sanity and purpose, or something. They are pure evil (not from concentrate!).

Tonight's evil presented itself in the form of electrocution!

I'm on the phone with my mom, watching the Gilmore Girls (the height of innocence I dare say), when all of a sudden fireworks start going off to my left and down.

"Whatever could this be?" I ever so innocently inquired?

Well, the baby retrieved a ball of picture wire from a box in the pantry, unraveled it, dragged it to a surge protector, wrapped the wire around the prongs of my battery charger, and proceeded to nearly electrocute herself and myself.

How, you ask, could a twee little kitty have accomplished such a feat? I have no reasonable explanation to that very reasonable question. Evil comes to mind.

I will sleep with one eye open tonight.

No comments: