Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Can't Buy Me Love

To anyone who says money can't buy happiness, I offer you this:


First off, let me tell you, Sex and the City is a lie. You cannot maneuver around Manhattan in 5" Manolo Blahniks and a) survive the day, or b) have a decent pair of shoes at the end of said day if you do successfully maneuver.

Unless your primary mode or transport is a cab, which is just not reasonable for the average person, you wear comfortable shoes. You live and die by your comfortable shoes. You spend ludicrous amounts on unattractive shoes that offer even the slightest edge in the comfort department.

These shoes are comfortable. They make my feet happy. And happy feet = happy LA. Yay comfy shoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am rocking minty-fresh pumas today. I gotta say, though, both of my pairs of pumas (which I like to pronounce pyooomas) look a lot better than they feel. I'm glad that's not the case with yours.