Monday, July 03, 2006

What my ipod knows

I got this from KA. My ipod will tell me my future. I ask it questions, a la the Magic 8 Ball, and it responds via shuffle with the song that holds the answer.


How does the world see me?
sukkafish, The Grates

Will I have a happy life?
Love Song, Tesla

What do my friends really think of me?
The Hong Kong Triad, Thievery Corporation

How can I be happy?
Dreamer in My Dreams, Wilco

Will I ever have children?
I Won’t Be Left, Tegan and Sara

What is some good advice for me?
The North Pole, The Walkmen

How will I be remembered?
15 Minutes, The Strokes

What is my signature dancing song?
Monkey Gone To Heaven, The Pixies

What do I think my current theme song is?
Coming Out, The Killers

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Hello Grandma, Lyle Lovett

What song will play at my funeral?
Acid 8000, Fatboy Slim

What is my day going to be like?
XXX, Mason Jennings

Mostly nonsensical, but there are a few gems. I like that my day will by triple X and my life's happiness is exemplified by Tesla's Love Song. And I'm honestly not too surprised the the world sees me as a Sukkafish.

No comments: