Friday, June 23, 2006

Miss Herd

There is little in the world I enjoy more than mis-heard song lyrics. I saw my friend's boyfriend's band tonight and I swear the chorus to one of their songs was: "Weekend! Suck it! You should see it now." Which, quite honestly, was brilliant.

I have no idea what the actual lyric was, but it couldn't possibly compare.

Saw another band, too: Tom Cruise Control. Good. If the ironically southern lead singer/guitar finds his way here, he should definitely consider posting a comment. He appeared to inhabit all that dirty southern sexiness without the dirty southern stupidity that usually accompanies. Yum.

PS - I lived in the south so I am allowed to make these sweeping generalizations.

PPS - my new (again) favorite word is fucktard.

PPSS - Baby Girl + Baby Face 4 ever (to infinity and beyond!)

No comments: