Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I think I just got MJ'd

There comes a time. When we heed a certain call. When the world must come together as one.

This lyric has been in my head all day and I just now realized it's We Are the (fucking) World. I don't know if the lyrics are right, so don't correct me. I don't care.

I was told once that the only way to successfully remove a song from you head is to attempt to replace it with Tina Turner's Private Dancer. Your problem isn't solved simply by replacing the song you can't stop repeating over and over in your head, but Private Dancer has some magical, anti-stick in you head quality that prevents it from, uh, getting stuck in your head. At the same time, it erases the memory of the original song, leaving you with pure, clean silence.

If you believe, it will be true.

In the meantime, There's a choice we're making. We're saving our own lives. It's true we'll make a better day, just you and me. Woo woo woo woo.

No comments: